Inspiring. Motivational. Educational. And Beautiful. This set of twelve Single Point Lean Lessons are the core of Lean and vital to the success of any Continuous Improvement initiative. What a great way to remind everyone what their roles are, what to expect and the guiding principles of your Lean Culture and Implementation. These impactful posters will remind your team why they (the Single Point Lean Lessons & YOUR EMPLOYEES) are so important as your company travels on its Continuous Improvement Journey.
1) A change of direction is what is needed, not "trying harder" in the same direction.
2) When you "go see", you are not there to tell them what to do. You are observing to learn from them.
3) A key job of management is to get everyone into the same boat and rowing together.
4) Tacit Learning: There is no substitute for learning by doing.
5) Hoshin Kanri, or Policy Deployment, gives management an effective mechanism to coordinate and direct improvement toward the most critical business issues.
6) Management has a responsibility to help employees strike a balance between daily work and making improvements.
7) Making problems "ugly" is necessary but may not feel normal at first.
8) The improvement process is not self-sustaining; it must be fed.
9) A good idea system is capable of fueling an organization's improvement engine for the long haul.
10) Create early victories to demonstrate success and foster further development.
11) Continuous Improvement is not about tools and techniques, it is about human development.
12) True North is a term used by Toyota to indicate the right direction for improvement