Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Is Collected:
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
How That Information Is Used:
Information we collect is used to fill orders, to contact the buyer if there are questions, or to send emails regarding new products or special offers.
Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data:
All transactions are completed on a secured Yahoo server. The encryption features of browser software are exceptionally powerful and ensure the security of this data as it is transmitted to the server. The Information collected is only accessible by the owners of The 5S Store. It is The 5S Store's policy not to share or sell customer information with anyone.
We will never intentionally disclose any personal identification information about you as an individual user (for example: your full name, street address, telephone number, credit card number or e-mail address) to any third party without having received your permission.
We have the following exceptions to these policies:
We will release specific information about you or your account to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order.
Third-Party Web Beacons:
We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
Email: [email protected]
Other Company Policies
Once an order is placed it goes immediately into production. You must contact The 5S Store immediately if you need to cancel the order.
Damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. The package and product must be held on to for 10 business days. UPS may require to see the condition of the package.
The 5S Store accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
The 5S Store reserves the right to change the specifications of its stock products without notice.
See Purchase Order section
Hassle free returns
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your decision to buy from The 5S Store and that's why we're offering this bold "No Risk, No Stress, Try It" guarantee. It’s very simple. If you're not happy with a product you’ve purchased from us, we’re going to make it right.
Here’s how it works:
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of it being delivered to you regardless of whether it's been used. We'll even cover the *shipping costs to send it back to us. How’s that for NO RISK?!
- Returns of unused product after 30 days will receive a store credit for up to 365 days from the day of purchase.
- Custom items can be returned if they were received damaged or do not match the approved proof on file.
Here's the simple, easy process for returning product to us:
- Please call (978)842-4610 to speak to one of our 5S Solutions Representatives.
- We'll email you a RMA # with shipping instructions.
- We'll process your refund or store credit within 7 business days of receiving the material.
- We'll email you once the refund or credit has been processed.
* Restrictions Apply: Free return shipping is via UPS ground service and only from within the United States. Does not apply to freight shipments. Does not apply to Canadian and International return shipments. Management has the right to deny refunds in certain circumstances.
Your business is important to us. We guarantee that every effort will be made to insure your 100% satisfaction with our products, prices, and services.
See Shipping Policies.
Claims for shortages must be made within 3 business days from the date of delivery. Claims made after 3 business days may not be accepted.
The 5S Store warrants its products to be free from defects at the time they are sold. The customer is responsible for testing the products for their intended use. The 5S Store cannot be held responsible for the customers inability to use the products purchased. The 5S Store's liability is limited to the replacement of the products sold, provided it can be determined that they were defective at the time they were sold. The 5S Store can not be held liable for any loss, damage, or expense of any kind as a result of the use, or inability to use The 5S Store products. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty expressed or implied.