5S Version Two:
Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain
The 5S Office Solution Package will help you develop an exceptional 5S office kaizen program in an office environment that puts your organizational development ahead of your competition. This solution package helps you assess your needs and select workshops focused on improving your current or new 5S area.
Lean organizations know that for a 5S program to be successful there needs to be implementation throughout all areas of the business. Marketing, design, accounting, engineering, and other departments benefit from 5S just as much as the shop floor. Enna understands the importance and difficulties of transferring a 5S program to the knowledge worker. Enna has developed a solution for companies wishing to begin or sustain an Office 5S program.
5S Office V2 Section Outline
History Overview of the 5S?s, 5S and Visual Systems, The Benefits of 5S, How 5S Eliminates Waste, 5S Office Evaluation Team, 5S Office Photography Team, 5S Mapping Team, 5S Red Tag Register, 5S 30 Day Action Log, 5S Sustainment Schedule
2. Putting 5S to Work (explain each S in version 2)
Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain
3. Five S and Teamwork (Workshop Portion)
5S Office Evaluation Team, 5S Office Photography Team, 5S Mapping Team, 5S Red Tag Register, 5S 30 Day Action Log, 5S Sustainment Schedule
4. 5S Office Kaizen Project (Supportive)
Executing the Project and Management Presentation
Train knowledge workers not only on the principles of 5S, but empower them to take ownership from implementation through to maintaining their office area and office spaces.
This implementation package is action oriented to make certain success and maximization of 5S methodology for an office environment.
The 5S Office Solution Package contains the following:
- 5S Office: Facilitator Guide (1) ? Guide for training employees on the 5S.
- 5S Office: Preparation Guide (1) ? It helps trainer prepare for the event as well as a reference manual for timing, scheduling, and the overall process of the workshop.
- 5S Office: Facilitator Digital Media CD (1) ? Designed using Flash technology, the 5S Office presentation is a cut above anything that could be designed in PowerPoint. No animation or sound.
- 5S Office: Participant Workbook (8) ? These workbooks combine information, illustrations, key questions, and space for note taking.
- 5S: Red Tag Register (1) ? Forms that logs all items identified by red tagging.
- 5S: 30 Day Action Log (1) ? Forms for the entry of action items to be implemented in the 5S area within the next 30 days.
- 5S: Map (1) ? Forms for recording a birds-eye view of the area for referencing layout and 5S related opportunities.
- 5S: Sustainment Schedule (1) ? Forms for the scheduling ongoing activities to maintain 5S in an area until a permanent solution can be found.
- 5S Office: Evaluation Review Form (1) ? Benchmarking and auditing 5S in an area on a periodic basis.
- 5S: Red Tags (100)
- 5S V2: Poster (2)
- 7 Wastes of Operations: Poster (2)